As the largest turnaround contractor in the region, we have executed over 2.5 million turnaround manhours over the last six years. Our commitment to schedule and experience with large scale turnarounds, that often require over one thousand craftsmen, makes us the best at alleviating common challenges such as execution planning, communicating and delegating daily work activities, and managing discovery work.
Our comprehensive turnaround planning services include:
- General Contracting / Construction Management – full capability to act as a general contractor or manage owner-supplied subcontractors and resources
- Constructability Reviews – to reduce turnaround duration, we collaborate with engineering to maximize pre-turnaround construction.
- Estimating and Scheduling – full capability to estimate and provide detailed sequencing of all work activities
- Execution Planning – develop hiring plans and equipment schedules, alleviate stacking of trades, and coordinate with Plant Operations to expedite permitting processes
- Logistics Planning – evaluate and develop plans to address support facilities, laydown yards, heavy-haul traffic flow, and material transport
- Safety Planning – evaluate and develop ventilation and rescue plans, confined space requirements, hexavalent chromium procedures, and lock-out / tag-out compliance
- Quality Planning – identify welding procedures and welder qualifications to ensure that resources are available
- Manpower Planning – identify number and type of trades required and facilitate hiring plans with local union halls
- Fabrication Facility – a 37,500 sq-ft facility allows us to minimize on-site personnel in the pre-turnaround phase and expedite discovery fabrication and repairs during a turnaround